
We spent the Memorial Day weekend at the lake house. The first day, we didn't get much sun because we came after church and I wound up feeling sick that afternoon, but let me tell you, Monday we came back looking like lobsters! My whole body is burnt, except, of course, the back of my legs, and Chris' legs are the color of an apple because he wouldn't let me put sunscreen on his legs! He said it

doesn't hurt when your legs are burnt, but he changed his mind the next day! But we had a really great weekend and it was really relaxing. A lot of my family was there. We spent time together, had great food, laid out in the sun, floated in the water, and rode on the boat. What more could you ask for?!?! There was no tubing for me because the water is still freezing! I had to inch in whenever I did get in. I was so excited to finally get some lake time in!
No comments:
Post a Comment