Last weekend we went to Chattanooga for Jennifer and Jared's wedding. It was at the same church that Hope and Will's was earlier this summer. It was at 3:30 in the afternoon. We went to Chattanooga a little early so Chris could go look at some bikes. The wedding was a very pretty ceremony. She had 8 bridesmaids that carried multi-colored gerber daises and she carried orange and pink roses. They had a reception immediately following at the church. It was a very nice ceremony. They went to Jamaica for their honeymoon. Jennifer is a girl I went to court reporting school with and we're the same age. I've been busy with VBS. I am a traveler with second graders. I have all the little songs stuck in my head! lol It's fun. They're having a luau Friday night for VBS with fireworks, but my family decided to go on a mini-vacation to Atlanta since this is their first baseball-free weekend all summer! We're going to 6-Flags, a water park, and hopefully a Braves game just for a little fun weekend. Hopefully it will be great!Wednesday, July 16, 2008
DOOLEY WEDDING
Last weekend we went to Chattanooga for Jennifer and Jared's wedding. It was at the same church that Hope and Will's was earlier this summer. It was at 3:30 in the afternoon. We went to Chattanooga a little early so Chris could go look at some bikes. The wedding was a very pretty ceremony. She had 8 bridesmaids that carried multi-colored gerber daises and she carried orange and pink roses. They had a reception immediately following at the church. It was a very nice ceremony. They went to Jamaica for their honeymoon. Jennifer is a girl I went to court reporting school with and we're the same age. I've been busy with VBS. I am a traveler with second graders. I have all the little songs stuck in my head! lol It's fun. They're having a luau Friday night for VBS with fireworks, but my family decided to go on a mini-vacation to Atlanta since this is their first baseball-free weekend all summer! We're going to 6-Flags, a water park, and hopefully a Braves game just for a little fun weekend. Hopefully it will be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment