
Here's a picture of our new pillows! I like them better, and I'm sure Chris will too! Since Chris took his big LCD TV back to school with him (which I got spoiled by over the summer) we had to go to my storage to get a
TV for my room...then I remembered that Chris' mom had given me these amazing blue pots. I had been hoping to have a blue room then, and now I do, so I brought them home and put them on my
TV stand! I'm sure I'll find a better place for them when I have a whole house or apartment to decorate in a while, but I really really like them and they
match perfectly! Chris thinks they would look great on a fireplace. Well, this week I've just been working on a big transcript that got ordered and going on a few jobs...waiting until Friday 'til I get to see Chris! :) He's going to Huntsville Saturday to take pictures. I would go with him, but it's my week to teach Sunday School. But I just thought I'd post a picture of the new pillows since I had posted one of the old ones!
1 comment:
Jaimie, I love the pillows and the bedspread. And the vases do match them perfectly. I can't wait until you and Chris have your own place, it will be so cute. You are already off to a great start.
Love, Sheri "Mom"
Post a Comment