Monday, November 17, 2008
WEEKEND W/CHRIS
Chris came home this weekend! I haven't seen him in weeks! He came Friday and we went to Nashville because he had a photo shoot. We rode in the car for about 10 hours that day!!!!! In the rain!!! He had a photo shoot for a guy that has a metal business and we had to go to all these different places around Nashville and Clarksville to take pictures of the metal railings in different places like hospitals and churches. One of the buildings he went in was right next to a big Off Broadway, so I went in there and found me some wedding shoes! I was wanting silver, and I wanted one that came up on the side like this one, so I just found the perfect ones! Saturday we hung out w/his family and went to see James Bond! Chris wanted to see that so so bad! Sunday we went to church and then watched the Titans become 10-0!!! woo hoo! The wedding is getting closer...5 and a half months! I can't wait! I'm starting to look for places to live now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment