Monday, February 16, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Saturday was Valentine's Day! It was a great day! I spent the morning shopping with my grandmothers and my mom for dresses for them to wear to the wedding. My Memaw found a dress at J.C. Penny's. She got a black dress that has a pleated hem at the bottom. It has a black and white blazer that you wear over it with a flower pin. I'm sure she'll take that off for the corsage, but it was really cute! My mom bought a dress at Dillard's and ended up taking it back after she found another one she liked better at Peebles. She had already bought 2 dresses. She bought a black dress with a broach and she bought a gray suit. She decided to wear the black dress to Jacob's wedding and not to wear the suit at all. She bought a black and ivory dress that has a thick band of beads at the waistline. My Gramma bought a black dress suit with white stitching at Catos, but she's still looking and not sure if she'll wear that. I bought a dress at Catos for the rehearsal and I also picked my bridesmaids something up at Dillards! Then we went to Red Lobster for lunch! It was soo yummy! I had shrimp scampi, clam strips, and cesar salad. It was soo good! That night Chris had flowers waiting for me at the house. He made me a picture frame out of metal that has our monogram on it! We ordered a heart-shaped pizza and watched Fireproof! It was a good movie!Picture Frame That Chris Made Me! It Has Our Monogram On It, But It's Hard To See! He Spent 6 Hours On It and His Hands Were All Cut Up! How Sweet Of Him!Cards From Mom&Dad and Chris, and Candy From My Sweet Dad! Mom Got Me A McDonald's Gift Card That Will Be Good To Use When I Take a Lunch Break on A JobFlowers From My Honey

No comments: