Thursday, July 23, 2009

MMM...PUMPKIN PIE

My twin brother, Jacob, is getting married Saturday! (So sad, because our birthday is Wednesday, my first twin-less birthday, since he'll be in Hawaii) Tomorrow is the rehearsal dinner, and we're bringing the desserts to the restaurant! My mom asked me to make two pumpkin pies, so I did, of course! I got the pumpkin can open, then realized I had one less egg than I needed! So off to the store in the middle of making them! Here are some pictures...I hope they're yummy! Of course I had to add an "H" for Haywood! Chris and Jacob both love pumpkin pies, so let's hope we still have two left by tomorrow night :)And so it began...Before I noticed the missing egg!Mmm...Looking good!And the finished product! (First time I've gotten to use the cooling rack since the wedding! (It was from his stepfather's family))

No comments: