
Yesterday was a great day! I'll start off by saying that this morning I noticed that the background and header we created was having some major problems, so I made a new header for the time being and hopefully can get it all figured out later! Yesterday when I woke up and went in the bathroom Chris had taken post-it notes and written I♥U on the huge bathroom mirror! There were sweet cards waiting for me around the house too. He had gotten me Guitar Hero world tour for my birthday - ha! I told him it was funny that I asked for jewelry and got a video game for my birthday...but I know I'll play it, because I always like to when we're somewhere that has one! It even had skittles sitting on it because I love skittles! Then we went to Murfreesboro for the day and he took me shopping!! I got quite a bit of clothes! We went to Red Lobster for lunch, because that is my favorite lunch! I love getting clam strips, garlic shrimp scampi, a baked potato, and Caesar salad! Yum yum! We went and saw The Ugly Truth that afternoon! That was a really cute, funny movie! Chris liked it!

That night we met my parents and brother at Chilis for dinner in Mboro! My dad was at a class in Nashville all week, so we decided to meet in Mboro, which is between Tullahoma and Nashville! I love their chips and salsa, and their chicken bacon ranch quesadillas....another yum yum! My family must know me pretty well because my parents got me a bunch of clothes, and one thing was these black capris....and I had the exact ones on - ha! Then that day I had told Chris that I needed new under shirts, and there was a black and white one in the present of clothes! Then, my little brother Jesse had picked me out a yummy smelling candle, and I have one on the coffe table that had burnt itself all the way out the day before! So those were some perfect presents! Chris' mom and stepdad sent me a gift card to Amazon.com...I think some new shoes are in sight! His dad and stepmom gave me a really cute shirt and bracelets, and his sister had left a card and bracelet on the door step! So sweet of all of them!

It was a great day! And, no, I didn't cry when they sang "Happy Birthday Dear Jaimie," but I would have loved to hear "and Jacob!" :)

On the way home my Volvo hit 50,000 miles! Chris thought it was neat-o and decided to take pictures! haha! I bought it with 37,000 on it in November, so I've obviously had some good quality time in that car the past eight months! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment