Today we started Marvelous Mondays at our church! It's unlike a "normal" revival in that it's held every Monday for four weeks! The message was really good tonight, and the preacher was pretty funny! It was about having strongholds.....say you read your bible every day and one day you don't, whatever made you not do that is a stronghold on you. I just thought that was a really good way of looking at it!
It's not that great on the eyes, but it is on the tummy!
Tonight for dinner I made the easiest chicken in the world! You just put frozen chicken breasts, or boneless skinless tenders, whatever, in the crock pot with Italian dressing (I prefer zesty Italian) and just cook it on low all day! It is so tender you could cut it with a spoon! And it makes it that much better that it's so easy!
No comments:
Post a Comment