Wednesday, August 26, 2009

YEP, WORKS FOR ME!

Today I saw a "Works For Me Wednesday" and I thought I'd partake!
My "works for me" product today is the Bespoke Labs Featherweight T3 Hairdryer! Yes, it's a little pricey, at $200, but if you have thick hair like me, it's worth it! (And Santa gave it to me, so that makes it even better! hehe) My hair doesn't look REALLY thick because I straighten it, and have learned to tame it (in middle school I had no clue how to, and my thickness was REALLY noticeable) But every time I get my hair cut I get a "Giiiiiirl, you have a LOT of hair!" It was a job getting all my hair in curlers for my wedding, because there was too much hair for my head! This puppy dries my hair in 10 minutes, and it's REALLY dry! Old dryers used to take me 20+ minutes! It also comes with a 4 year warranty, so you know it has to be good! I think I have had mine for 2 years, and it works just as good as the day I got it! One of my favorite features is that you can clean the vent! It's a removable mesh that you can run your fingers across and all that "junk" comes off, and it's fresh and ready to go!

So if you have thick hair and need some help, this might do the trick!

No comments: