Monday, October 5, 2009

TWO WEEKENDS IN ONE

I've been so busy with work that I haven't posted in a while! We went to Knoxville two weekends ago for a game! We actually won that game! woohoo! It was a night game, so we got to spend some time at Jacob's and Sara's before! Chris, Jesse, and I stayed the night at Jacob and Sara's and the whole family got to go to Jacob's church on Sunday morning!We had a great time, and it's always nice to see Jacob! :)

Later that week I had a job that lasted only a half day, and I called my mom to see what she was doing, and lucky I called because my grandmother and great aunt had come down and they were out on a lovely fall boat ride! I met them at the Blue Gill Grill and went on a little ride with them. It is SOO unbelievably great to have my grandmother back! She had really gone downhill, but got a new doctor that switched her medicines and she is almost completely back to normal! It was so hard to see her so sick, and such a blessing to have her back!

This Saturday had the best fall weather!! Chris and I took a walk that morning and later in the morning went to our nephew's soccer game. It felt SOO good outside! That afternoon I went to Candi's housewarming party! They had some yummy food (the spinach and artichoke dip was scrumptious) and we got to sit around and visit for a couple hours!

Sunday after church we went to Columbia for my dad and Aunt Teresa's birthday party! Gramma made her chicken and biscuits, which are to die for, and we had a great time! It's been a couple months since the whole family got together, so it was a great day! We had banana pudding to...so the chicken and biscuits, sweet potato casserole, and banana pudding, etc. can let you only imagine how stuffed we were when we left! I also got to meet my newest cousin Liam when we dropped my Memaw off at her house. He was precious!! Chris looked pretty precious holding him too...hehe!

No comments: