Friday, December 18, 2009

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

First off, I can't believe I'm actually showing this picture, but the presents from our pretty tree will start dwindling down tomorrow, so I needed a picture of our first married tree! lol The reasons I say I can't believe I'm showing this...Well, the door behind the tree isn't painted, the light switches behind the tree aren't changed to white, the wires from the TV aren't hidden yet, and I'm getting a white candle tomorrow to make the two hurricanes match, and there are two sideways pictures on the shelf that I haven't printed the new pictures to go in - ha! It's like we played Where's Waldo and I gave you all the answers!

We've been busy, busy moving, painting, unpacking, painting, painting, painting...!!! Still have tons and tons to do, but it feels more like home with each accomplishment. We're going to start the renovations on the kitchen after the new year, then the bathrooms, but until then it's just painting!

Tomorrow is Christmas at my Memaw's! When my PawPaw was alive we had breakfast on Christmas (after we already had breakfast at my Gramma's). For many years we've done it the weekend before Christmas for lunch, but this year we're doing breakfast again, but still the weekend before Christmas! It will be fun! We started doing stingy Santa instead of drawing names. I'm really looking forward to it!!

I've lost my camera, which is another reason I haven't been blogging! Boo! :( I had before pictures of the house that I was going to do before/after posts about, so I hope I find it so you+me can see how much of a difference we've made!! (For instance, the above pictured room was all dark paneling!)

Hope everyone has a VERY MERRY Christmas!!

1 comment:

Tazman said...

I think it is GORGEOUS!!!!! I love it!