Sunday, December 27, 2009

WE HAD A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS

Oh, how I wish Christmas could have lasted a few days longer! We had such a GREAT Christmas! My cousin, Tommy, from New York came and surprised my Gramma! He hasn't been able to come in a few years, and now he has two children, and they got to come this year! They are the cutest little kids! We just had the best time hanging out with family! Christmas morning we watched the kids open presents from Santa, then the whole extended family came at 8 and had breakfast and exchanged presents, then we headed to Chris' parents' in Tullahoma for Christmas lunch, then back to Columbia for dinner! It really was just an awesome weekend! Here's a few pictures..My cute GrammaSo many presents!Chris opening up his laptop that I got up SOO early for and by the grace of God got the last in the town on Black FridayMost of the grandkids!Gramma and all six of her childrenMy beautiful pearl ring from the hubs! He fooled me! I opened up a Wii and Wii Fit, which I had told him I didn't want for Christmas because it would be like "Here Honey, lost some weight!" My aunt wanted me to open it so she could "see" it. I was all "No, no, no, you can see it later." Then I finally did and it was full of wood! The Wii Fit box had a gift certificate for an hour massage and the Wii box had the Zales box in it! I had that child-like excitement thanks to Chris, because he spoiled me like crazy!Candi's kids opening presents Christmas Day!

No comments: