Thursday, April 8, 2010

SHOPPING RAMBLE

Yesterday I made a quick trip to Murfreesboro to get some goods! My MAC blush was almost empty and I needed a birthday present for our sweet niece, Peyton, who turned 4 yesterday! I got her this stinkin' cute watch and top at the Children's Place! Me and her mama both wear the "bling-bling" watches, so I thought she'd look TOO cute with one! Her big brother, who's 5, likes to wear watches too, so I thought it was perfect!I'm going to the Painted Clay Friday night for a little birthday party for her, then we're going out to eat Sunday night with the family for her birthday. Chris and I will be going to my college roommate, Sissy's, wedding in Chattanooga this weekend! :)

I picked up some goodies at MAC and then went to get us some sheets. I discovered a tiny hole in our sheets that morning, and I knew I NEEDED to get some more, because life is too short to not sleep on these sheets, and I didn't want to run the risk of that tiny hole turning into a large hole without backup ones just like it! I got these sheets for my 21st birthday because I asked for new bedding, and they are seriously the best sheets in the world. I LOVE Jersey knit. I've used them non-stop for 2 years, well, besides of course washing them and putting them RIGHT back on! I also got my parents some for Christmas and they're now in love too! They're kind of expensive for me, since I'm el-cheapo. The queen size is $60, but if you sign up on their website with a new email address they email you a 20% off coupon, which brought it down to about $50. They're called Pure Beech Jersey Knit Sheet Set at Bed Bath and Beyond - GO get some, they're heaven on earth! :)

No comments: