Thursday, May 6, 2010

BATHROOM SNEAK-PEAK

Here's a sneak-peak of the bathroom. We have the tile done, and the vanity in, and half of one wall painted, but that's about it! Chris is going to try to get the baseboards in around the toilet tonight so that can be installed, so I can quit having to use his bathroom!!! He put the toilet in the shower, so I have to wait until the toilet is installed to use my shower too - ha! I never used "his" bathroom until the master was torn apart because it is the ugliest room in the house, but all that will change when the master bath is done, then it's that bathroom's turn! We were going to use the same bathrooms, but he wakes up at 5 for work, so showering and getting ready with the lights on where I'm sleeping meant I was up at 5 too!! So after the toilet is installed there's two more walls that wallpaper needs to be removed, then paint and baseboards, then accessorizing, then we're done! I've been working on a three-day trial transcript, so I haven't been much help because I've been reading nonstop, so after this weekend I'll be of some assistance hopefully! I'm the one that's painted pretty much the whole house, so we'll see how he does with this little bathroom :)!

No comments: