fThis was our second year to work at Bonnarroo for Jesse's high school baseball team! If you haven't heard of Bonnarroo, it's kind of like the modern-day Woodstock! I think I heard there were 80,000 people there in the little-ol' town of Manchester, Tennessee, right down the road from us! 80,000 people?!?! Yeah, it's crazy! The tickets are about $225 per person, so it's nice to get in free! Over the weekend we heard Kings of Leon, Weezer, Stevie Wonder, Jay Z, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Steve Martin, etc., etc., etc. It's a crazy crowd full of "hippies", it smells pretty funky, and there's people dressed up in things that only crazy people could come up with - ha! The best part is the people-watching, because you'll see stuff you'd never think you would! One of the most popular things at Bonnaroo is girls just wearing body paint...niiice...lol (not). It was so hot too...near 100! Shade was a luxury, and there was some behind our booth! I don't know how those people camped out there for 4 days in such miserable heat! I really am surprised only one person died, since it was so hot, with that many people! It's definitely an experience, and it was fun! I didn't get too many pictures, but here's a few!!
Me and mom working!
The overflow crowd for Conan O'Brien! Not where he was performing...but the OVERFLOW screen...lol!
Me cheesin with my chicken-on-a-stick..haha!
Me and Chris during our shift!
My daddy on his little stool! lol
Me and Aunt Kim!
Me, Aunt Kim, and Mom at the fountain
A crazy band in bright-colored underwear..?? lol
All the people at Weezer before we made our way through some of the crowd.
Chris got some free stick-on tattoos and he would just put one in his hand, touch my back without me knowing he was going to, and they would stay. Niiice... lol..He took a picture of his handy-work. He put a big skeleton on my mom's leg, crazy boy!
During Jay Z
Me, Candi (sister-in-law), and Rachel (neighbor), at Jay Z! Us girls danced till 1 a.m.! Don't know how I did it either...No caffeine all day! lol Then the line was so long that we had to walk half an hour back to our car instead of waiting on the bus! Jay Z was fun!
Me, Candi (sister-in-law), and Rachel (neighbor), at Jay Z! Us girls danced till 1 a.m.! Don't know how I did it either...No caffeine all day! lol Then the line was so long that we had to walk half an hour back to our car instead of waiting on the bus! Jay Z was fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment