Tuesday, June 22, 2010

FAITHFUL ABUNDANT TRUE

I started a Bible study at church on Tuesday mornings a couple weeks ago. I work from home, and some days I don't have to go out to court, etc., so I decided to take it and hope to get there as many Tuesdays as I could! I made it the first Tuesday, which was kind of the introduction, then had to work last Tuesday when they really started into it, but I made it back today! I got my book today, so I'm a week behind, but I'm excited to dig into it! At least now, if I have to work on Tuesdays, I'll still be able to keep up with the book and the studies! :)

I made omelet cups this morning! Everyone loved them! They're eggs, ham, and cheese in a biscuit, shaped in the form of a muffin! They're so yummy, and really good heated-up too! You can get the recipe HERE!

Here's my Bailey today! She's getting fixed on Friday, and I'm kind of worried about her since she's so small! They said the small dog fee was for 50 pounds and under...and last time I took her she was 4 pounds...maybe 6-7 now! I think that deserves half-price! - ha! I'll definitely have to go get her a new stuffed animal before the day comes, because she loves those!

I ordered a lot of stuff for our dining room/formal living room today!I got these curtain for the room, but NOT in this color..in a chocolate brown! They're on grommets, and I love them! They're supposed to look like silk, which is good for the "formal" room at our house! The room's walls are green, chairs tan, and curtains brown.This classic chair is for the living room. I'll add a pillow to it for some color!I got these chairs to go with the dining room table to make it look a little more contemporary in the room! We were blessed to be given a dining set (that seats 6) by my uncle and aunt, and we're going to put these chairs with the table, and keep the chairs that came with it for when we have gatherings at our house, which an anniversary party (yes, mom, you're going to have one for your 25th) and bridal shower are in the works already!I got this in a beige to go over the piano!

All we have left for that room is some accessories, a lamp for the living room part, and a coat rack. We have 2 coat closets (den/living room) but Chris says he needs a coat rack since it's so hard to hang them up - haha! We hope to have the house completed soon! As soon as we get our bathroom tiled it will be on it's way, and as soon as Chris gets the final two sides of the border off (it's stubborn) in the back bedroom, it will be painted, and the inside of the house will be complete! Although, we all know nothing's ever complete! Then...it's off to saving for a pretty new roof... :)

No comments: