Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

Here's some pictures from our Memorial Day weekend! It was full of water, boats, family, fun, s'mores, good food, sun, and all kinds of good stuff! We were out on the water Saturday, and it was pretty all day! We grilled pork chops that night! Sunday we went out after church, and Chris' friend John came and got him on his jet ski and he spent the day at John's grandparents' lake house. All the family was there Sunday. It rained some Sunday, but it was still tons of fun! We had a nice turkey dinner that night, and lots of people were there! We also had s'mores, yum yum! Monday I went out with my family on the lake while Chris did some work around the house and did a photo shoot in Murfreesboro! It was a great weekend!Me & the Hubs!What I've been waiting to do since last summer!Me and the Hubs again!
Jesse and Hannah being silly

For some reason I only got pictures on the first day of the weekend...Oh well!

No comments: