Today was the day that Bailey got spayed. She was SUPER-hyper when I brought her in. I opened the car door and she leaped right out, thankfully not running into the road! She wanted down for the office cat, but wasn't being too crazy. Then, a dog came in, and her legs were going about 90 mph in the air, catching my arms with her paws on occasion! lol! When I picked her up she was super puny! I went in to the pharmacy and she didn't budge. When we got home, as opposed to when I opened the car door at the vet, she didn't budge then either! Her bed that stays in the den got messed up in the washing machine the other day, so when I worked in Lebanon yesterday I stopped in Murfreesboro on the way back and got her a new bed and a little toy for today. Here she is a few minutes ago with her beaver.
We'll be working on the house this weekend! I might surprise Chris by taking him to the drive-in tonight because Grown Ups and Karate Kid are on on the same screen, and that sounds right up his alley! We'll see how the pup is doing!
I'm looking forward to the 4th of July! My aunt and uncle's neighborhood at the lake is putting on fireworks on the 3rd! It's always a wonderful show! We usually watch it from the water in the boat, and some of the family goes down to the boat ramp where there's a live band, and watches the show from there! We'll have tons of family there all weekend! We even have family coming down from New York, including my grandmother's older sister, who's in her 80s!! How cool is that? I know they'll love spending the weekend together!
I've been wanting some American flags to go in my ferns. I was on the lookout Memorial Day weekend, but just didn't come across any! As I was grocery shopping at Krogers today I came across these for 70 cents! I love them! They'll be great for the three summer patriotic holidays! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment