I'm so glad that I have places to put mums at our new house! Our rental's front porch was hidden by shrubbery, so there wasn't a good place, so I'm so glad I have a place for them now! :)



The purple and orange look good with our pink azaleas!
Where should you get your mums? Well, I was going to get mine at Grandaddy's Farm, a place here where there is a pumpkin patch, hay rides, corn maze, etc., etc., but I couldn't wait until pumpkin time to get my mums - my ferns were looking too "summery", and I'm feeling "fall-y"! I got mine at Home Depot and they were the best price I've seen! The extra-large ones I have in the urns were about $6.25, and a similar size (a little smaller), at Wal-Mart is $10! The one in the smaller pot was only $2.50! Best prices I've seen! Oh, how I heart fall and mums!
Where should you get your mums? Well, I was going to get mine at Grandaddy's Farm, a place here where there is a pumpkin patch, hay rides, corn maze, etc., etc., but I couldn't wait until pumpkin time to get my mums - my ferns were looking too "summery", and I'm feeling "fall-y"! I got mine at Home Depot and they were the best price I've seen! The extra-large ones I have in the urns were about $6.25, and a similar size (a little smaller), at Wal-Mart is $10! The one in the smaller pot was only $2.50! Best prices I've seen! Oh, how I heart fall and mums!
No comments:
Post a Comment