So plan B is to buy a lower-quality NEW one, which will probably suit our needs JUST fine, and if the business is profitable, save up for a higher-quality model! So, delay of plans, but plans still in action! So be on the lookout for my Etsy store, where I'll be selling personalized wall decals, inspirational wall decals, personalized car monograms, personalized etched glassware/bake ware, and much, much more as we get into it! I hope to get the new one by my parents' anniversary party, because we have vinyl, including silver, just waiting to be made into monograms and 25s!
Tonight I think we're going to go see Life As We Know It, which I've been wanting to see since I saw the first commercial! Tomorrow we're going to Grandaddy's Farm to pick out our pumpkins, then to my parents' for a UT/Bama game party! What a fun fall weekend ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment