I thought I'd share some of my favorite floor cleaning tools with ya! This first item I use EVERY day!
This is the Swiffer vac! It's like a broom without the dustpan! You turn it on, make a quick trip around your kitchen, and voila, it's clean! You put a Swiffer dust pad on the bottom, and I don't change that every day, just whenever I empty the canister.
I use that every day for the light cleaning, then every couple weeks I'll shake out my rugs and use the real broom!
The next item is something new I just purchased, the Rubbermaid Reveal!

This is a money saver, because it's like the Swiffer Wet Jet, but you use your own cleaning products and the pad is a microfiber cloth that you can wash in the sink or the washer! I put Pine Sol in there, and it has a marking to let you know how much water and how much cleaner to put in, and it was the right ratio according to the Pine Sol bottle! This is nice because it requires no batteries, plugging in, or filling up every time! You can find this item at Home Depot!
Those two products stay in my laundry room to be used frequently!
The next item is a love of mine, the Shark steam mop!
This is a really great product! I got this when we lived in the rental house, because everything I used to mop would make the linoleum floors sticky, and this just uses water to steam clean! Use it on your floors that you think are clean, and the pad will be dark brown! I used this at my mom's house to show her shortly after I got it! This stays in the garage, and I use it every once in a while, like when I said I get the real broom out. You have to get a funnel out to fill it up with water, plug it in, wait for it to heat up, and it uses all the water in one use, therefore I bought the Rubbermaid for quicker jobs, but this product works great and every house should have one! :)
This is the Swiffer vac! It's like a broom without the dustpan! You turn it on, make a quick trip around your kitchen, and voila, it's clean! You put a Swiffer dust pad on the bottom, and I don't change that every day, just whenever I empty the canister.I use that every day for the light cleaning, then every couple weeks I'll shake out my rugs and use the real broom!
The next item is something new I just purchased, the Rubbermaid Reveal!

This is a money saver, because it's like the Swiffer Wet Jet, but you use your own cleaning products and the pad is a microfiber cloth that you can wash in the sink or the washer! I put Pine Sol in there, and it has a marking to let you know how much water and how much cleaner to put in, and it was the right ratio according to the Pine Sol bottle! This is nice because it requires no batteries, plugging in, or filling up every time! You can find this item at Home Depot!
Those two products stay in my laundry room to be used frequently!
The next item is a love of mine, the Shark steam mop!
This is a really great product! I got this when we lived in the rental house, because everything I used to mop would make the linoleum floors sticky, and this just uses water to steam clean! Use it on your floors that you think are clean, and the pad will be dark brown! I used this at my mom's house to show her shortly after I got it! This stays in the garage, and I use it every once in a while, like when I said I get the real broom out. You have to get a funnel out to fill it up with water, plug it in, wait for it to heat up, and it uses all the water in one use, therefore I bought the Rubbermaid for quicker jobs, but this product works great and every house should have one! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment