We got the new vinyl cutter in!!
And we adorned the top of my office's closet in nothing other than vinyl with our business name!
And you can buy this little beaut over at our Etsy store!
I'm busy this week with work, and I'm hosting bunco, and I have my parents' 25th anniversary party, but I hope to get a few more things on the Etsy store so this tile isn't quite so lonely! :) Check in at dornondesigns.etsy.com to see what we've got for sale, or send me a message if you would like anything vinyl personalized for you!
I'll be back later about our Halloween weekend that's ahead! :) Hope everyone has a spooky Halloween!
And we adorned the top of my office's closet in nothing other than vinyl with our business name!
And you can buy this little beaut over at our Etsy store!
I'm busy this week with work, and I'm hosting bunco, and I have my parents' 25th anniversary party, but I hope to get a few more things on the Etsy store so this tile isn't quite so lonely! :) Check in at dornondesigns.etsy.com to see what we've got for sale, or send me a message if you would like anything vinyl personalized for you!
I'll be back later about our Halloween weekend that's ahead! :) Hope everyone has a spooky Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment