Little did I know that when I got the hubs a vice for Christmas that that would mean he'd have to build a work bench within the next week - lol! He had the Monday after New Years off, so him and his dad got to work building Chris an area to tinker in the garage.
ATTENTION: Yes, we have an ugly garage! lol! Why people in the '70s loved panelling so much that they would even fill their garage with it, I have no idea, but at least we have a garage to keep our cars warm - haha!
He's not done yet..still needs wood shelves on the bottom, but at least he has a place to "have fun"!
"The Busted Knuckles Garage" This was part of the hubs' Christmas present from my parents. They got it this summer, and found it literally the week after he busted his knuckles open working on his car...then passed out in the kitchen while he was running water over his hand - Yikes! Maybe this sign will remind him to wear gloves! :)
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I've got a baby shower to go to Saturday in Columbia for my cousin, Ashley! She's going to be having a baby girl name Jalea in February...or sooner!
Also, I'm going to be getting a blog makeover sometime this month or early next month! I'm going to be changing the name of this blog to "The Dornon Daily"! It's a new year, and time for a "new" blog! I'll be changing the URL also to go along with the name, so I'll keep you posted before this change! Hopefully this will inspire me to start blogging more like I used to!
ATTENTION: Yes, we have an ugly garage! lol! Why people in the '70s loved panelling so much that they would even fill their garage with it, I have no idea, but at least we have a garage to keep our cars warm - haha!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I've got a baby shower to go to Saturday in Columbia for my cousin, Ashley! She's going to be having a baby girl name Jalea in February...or sooner!
Also, I'm going to be getting a blog makeover sometime this month or early next month! I'm going to be changing the name of this blog to "The Dornon Daily"! It's a new year, and time for a "new" blog! I'll be changing the URL also to go along with the name, so I'll keep you posted before this change! Hopefully this will inspire me to start blogging more like I used to!
No comments:
Post a Comment