Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oh, how I love getting packages!

Bailey sporting her new duds

So, the doorbell rang today, and I did my normal "Bailey, stay in your bed!" as I ran to open the door, in hopes that she didn't barrel out the front door trying to trample the ring-ee in excitement! Fortunately, she listened!

It happened to be the mail-lady, and she had not one, but two packages for me! One was from Ulta! Am I the only person that is head-over-heels in love with the conditioner that comes in store-bought hair dye? I wish they sold it by the gallon, and it wasn't as expensive as, say, an arm, and I'd use it every day! Well, Clairol started selling it by its lonesome...As in you don't have to dye your hair to use that yummy goodness! I ordered 4! :)

The other package was small, so I figured it was the cupcake wrappers I ordered for Amanda's bridal shower. When I opened it I was thinking "What in the world is this?" I had forgotten that I had ordered Bailey a collar with her name and my phone # embroidered on it! Yippee! It's purple with silver lettering! Double yippee! Bailey only wore a collar when we first got her...Then when we started going on walks with her we used a harness, so she hasn't worn a collar for, say, a year. She has ran away, and thankfully a neighbor noticed our back porch had been unlatched (by the jumping wiener dog), and he just put her back in her "home". So when I saw my aunt's dog wearing a collar like this at Christmas I thought Bailey needed one! Also, she's so small that I didn't want to get her dog tags that would be hanging on her already-close-to-the-ground head!

So now, if Bailey decides she wants to see what this big, big world holds outside our little home, I'll get a call to bring her back to reality! :) And it's cute to boot! And you can find them HERE! I left in the comments how many inches her neck was and the embroidery was in the Perfect Spot!

1 comment:

Tazman said...

I love that conditioner too! It is the best. I always save the extra I have.

Where did you get the dog collar? I would love to get one for Murphy.

Love you!