Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Easter Decor

Easter is a month away, and with it being toward the end of April, I hope that means we'll have a nice, beautiful, sunny day for all the kids to hunt eggs, especially since my dad's family has Easter at the park!

I don't have very many Easter decorations, but last night I got out what I had, and thought I'd share!

This is hanging on the front door, and I got it at Kroger after Easter last year! They always have quite a few cute seasonal decorations, and I always pick up one or two after the holiday, when they're marked 70-80% off and cost next to nothing! :)

The tree on the left was given to me by my mom! I remember this being in the center of our dinner table around Easter time while growing up. She didn't use it anymore, and I'm super glad she gave it to me instead of getting rid of it, because little things like this hold memories of your childhood! The bunnies on the right are a glittery pair I picked up also from Kroger last year after the holiday! These are on the entry table in the front living room.

I love this Easter bunny my Gramma gave me last year! He looks super cute on my kitchen table.

Cute egg hanging on the kitchen door. I got this at Kroger after the holiday last year also.

Towel I picked up at Big Lots this year.

My mom used to decorate for each holiday, and that was such a special memory from my wonderful childhood, remembering being excited to get each piece out, so I hope that by picking up a few decorations here and there for each holiday I'll be getting myself ready to make memories for our future children! :)

No comments: