Friday night the hubs and I went to Applebees for him to eat some dinner, then I headed to a Thirty One party! We had some yummy food, including my favorite, cupcakes, and bought some cute monogrammed things!
I got this organizing tote in black with my monogram in platinum. I figured it'd be a good lake bag, since it's got all these pockets on the outside perfect for holding sunscreen, sunglasses, etc. etc.! My current bag was the large LLBean bag, and it was just TOO big! :)
Saturday I went down to my aunt and uncle's lake house with my dad to bring a Foosball table down there! There was a tornado in the area about a week ago, so it was crazy to see all the houses covered in tarps, buildings demolished, and humongous trees up-rooted!
The water was calling my name! Boy, am I ready for summer!
After that we brought a bed over to my house from my parents' since we're having guests over this weekend, and Chris and his dad were busy pulling out trees and bushes from our back yard! There was so much over-grown landscaping in the back, and it only went halfway around our porch, so we decided to get rid of it all and plant grass!
That night I went to a Philly Cooking Cream party! We cooked a bunch of recipes, and stuffed a lot of food down our throats! It was fun! We came home with a little goody-bag, and in it were all the recipes! I'll be making a couple this week that I might just post...they're super easy!
Sunday we dug up all the landscaping part...like gobs and gobs of monkey grass, 21 pavers, and vines long enough to circle the world...well, maybe not that long! Now it's just a bunch of dirt, but hopefully soon we can get some grass a growin'! I also went over to the neighbors' with my sister-in-law and got to hold their sweet three-week-old baby! He was a sweetie pie! :) Then, we went and had a yummy steak dinner at my parents'!
Talk about a busy weekend! I have a busy week ahead.....Hope it's great, and yours is too!
I got this organizing tote in black with my monogram in platinum. I figured it'd be a good lake bag, since it's got all these pockets on the outside perfect for holding sunscreen, sunglasses, etc. etc.! My current bag was the large LLBean bag, and it was just TOO big! :)Saturday I went down to my aunt and uncle's lake house with my dad to bring a Foosball table down there! There was a tornado in the area about a week ago, so it was crazy to see all the houses covered in tarps, buildings demolished, and humongous trees up-rooted!
The water was calling my name! Boy, am I ready for summer!
After that we brought a bed over to my house from my parents' since we're having guests over this weekend, and Chris and his dad were busy pulling out trees and bushes from our back yard! There was so much over-grown landscaping in the back, and it only went halfway around our porch, so we decided to get rid of it all and plant grass!
That night I went to a Philly Cooking Cream party! We cooked a bunch of recipes, and stuffed a lot of food down our throats! It was fun! We came home with a little goody-bag, and in it were all the recipes! I'll be making a couple this week that I might just post...they're super easy!
Sunday we dug up all the landscaping part...like gobs and gobs of monkey grass, 21 pavers, and vines long enough to circle the world...well, maybe not that long! Now it's just a bunch of dirt, but hopefully soon we can get some grass a growin'! I also went over to the neighbors' with my sister-in-law and got to hold their sweet three-week-old baby! He was a sweetie pie! :) Then, we went and had a yummy steak dinner at my parents'!
Talk about a busy weekend! I have a busy week ahead.....Hope it's great, and yours is too!
1 comment:
Cute bag!!! I LOVE Thirty-One so much! I actually just recently became a consultant! :)
Post a Comment