Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Last Friday the hubs and I went to my fave, Chili's, for a nice date night! It wasn't until recently that I knew that a neighboring town, Shelbyville, had a Chili's - had no idea! I thought the closest was in Murfreesboro! After that we rented a movie, and that made for a nice Friday night!

Saturday I went to Murfreesboro with my parents for my brother's baseball game! They first played in Murfreesboro, then we had lunch at TGI Fridays, then headed to La Vergne for the second game! He got to pitch in the second game! They lost one game and won one game. It was SOO windy that day, but nice out, and we had ourselves a nice baseball-filled day!

Chris went with his dad to help jack up a wall in a friend from church's father's house. They took the floor out, jacked the wall up, then put a new tile floor down all in one day!

Sunday was such a beautiful day! We went to lunch with Chris' parents and sister after church, and spent the afternoon at my parents'. Chris took a forever-long nap, while I visited, then had myself a wonderful nap out on the hammock. It was 78 degrees and beautiful!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!

Yesterday, after work, I let Bailey out and it sounded like she got in a fight with a cat or something, so I went outside. I could hear all this crying, but couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I finally decided it had to be baby kittens and Bailey had gotten spooked by the mama. When Chris got home it took him a while to find out where they were, but they were back under our screened-in porch. Well, you can't get under it, so he had to rip a piece of wood off the porch to get the five kittens out! Thankfully, after asking around to neighbors, someone claimed them, and said that during a bad storm the other night their mama must have taken them to "safety". Sheww, I was worried about finding a home for them, because it wasn't going to be here! :)

No comments: