Thursday, July 7, 2011

17 Weeks

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm 17 weeks today!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of an onion
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6 pounds
Gender: Can't wait to find out - I have NO clue!
Movement: I'm feeling some flutters!
Sleep: I've been sleeping great!! I only get up once a night to "tinkle"....know that will change in the third trimester!
Cravings: I haven't really been craving anything! I've been snacking on chips, but wouldn't call it a craving.
Best Moment This Week: Booking my gender scan! It's booked for July 29th, when I'll be 20 weeks and 1 day. I was hoping for sooner, but good things come to those who wait! I had a doctor appointment this week, but no ultrasound, just listened to the heart beat, then went to get a blood test down the street to check for normal birth defects.

No comments: