Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hammock Redo

One of the many things Chris brought home from his mom's house was a hammock. We couldn't decide if we wanted to put it in the yard or the porch, but since we hope to put a ceiling fan in the porch, we decided for the porch! It was your standard hunter green, which is not my color. I decided to paint the frame black to match our patio set and to get a new hammock!


(You don't realize how big a hammock is until you bring it inside!!)

I got to looking at none other than Amazon for a new hammock. I only searched the Amazon Prime items since I could get two-day free shipping, and I found this little puppy with great reviews for only $16! You can't beat that! You can find it HERE. (For some reason it costs a couple dollars more now than when I bought it a week ago.)

Today I got the spray paint out, which took a matter of minutes, we headed to Lowes for new chain, and now we have a new hammock!


This is the hubs chillin' in the new hammock!


And that's my big preggo butt holding it down! :)

This hammock takes up a lot less room on our porch, and I'm sure a nap or two will be had in it when the weather cools down!

No comments: