
I'm 21 weeks today!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of a banana
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 9 lbs
Gender: It's a girl - Kiley Grace!
Maternity Clothes: Yes, please!
Movement: Our little girl is going to be a soccer player like her daddy! I love feeling her little kicks every day!
What I miss: Nada.
Cravings: No special cravings this week!
Size of Baby: The size of a banana
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 9 lbs
Gender: It's a girl - Kiley Grace!
Maternity Clothes: Yes, please!
Movement: Our little girl is going to be a soccer player like her daddy! I love feeling her little kicks every day!
What I miss: Nada.
Cravings: No special cravings this week!
Best Moment This Week: There were so many this week, but by far it was finding out that we're having a baby girl and getting to see her sweet face!
I love that I've been able to start planning my sweet girl's room! My grandmother makes all her grandchildren cross-stitched quilts, and I picked mine out for my 16th birthday, and the reason I picked this one out is because I hoped to decorate a little girl nursery around it one day - and now I am - which is so special! I also got excited this week when I remembered that when we moved into our home there was a gold chandelier with lots of crystals that we took out of the dining room. I put it up in the attic and said that if we had a little girl I'd paint it pink and hang it in her room! I'm excited to get that out this weekend and get to painting it! :) I also picked up some girly glass knobs today for the dresser that we hope to get painted this weekend while we're borrowing the paint sprayer!
I love that I've been able to start planning my sweet girl's room! My grandmother makes all her grandchildren cross-stitched quilts, and I picked mine out for my 16th birthday, and the reason I picked this one out is because I hoped to decorate a little girl nursery around it one day - and now I am - which is so special! I also got excited this week when I remembered that when we moved into our home there was a gold chandelier with lots of crystals that we took out of the dining room. I put it up in the attic and said that if we had a little girl I'd paint it pink and hang it in her room! I'm excited to get that out this weekend and get to painting it! :) I also picked up some girly glass knobs today for the dresser that we hope to get painted this weekend while we're borrowing the paint sprayer!
No comments:
Post a Comment