I'm 24 weeks today!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of an ear of corn
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 11 lbs
Gender: It's a girl - Kiley Grace!
Maternity Clothes: Yes, please!
Movement: This little girl is a moving-machine! I love it! Last night her kicks were hard and high! She was kicking me like crazy when I was in bed, and I was glad Chris was able to feel them...they couldn't be missed!
What I miss: Nada.
Cravings: This week I craved Sprite (preferably from Sonic) and carbs, like pretzels, bagels, etc. I also did a no-no and made chocolate chip cookies! I thought I'd gain more than a pound this week, but thankfully I didn't! I've just thought about food constantly this week - haha!
Sleep: Sleep has been fine this week! I'm not sleeping late, but that doesn't bother me, and I'm getting up one to three times a night to use the restroom.....Three times if there's a lot of snoring going on from my hubby's side of the bed! ;) I'm also sleeping more on my back, which I used to never do.
Size of Baby: The size of an ear of corn
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 11 lbs
Gender: It's a girl - Kiley Grace!
Maternity Clothes: Yes, please!
Movement: This little girl is a moving-machine! I love it! Last night her kicks were hard and high! She was kicking me like crazy when I was in bed, and I was glad Chris was able to feel them...they couldn't be missed!
What I miss: Nada.
Cravings: This week I craved Sprite (preferably from Sonic) and carbs, like pretzels, bagels, etc. I also did a no-no and made chocolate chip cookies! I thought I'd gain more than a pound this week, but thankfully I didn't! I've just thought about food constantly this week - haha!
Sleep: Sleep has been fine this week! I'm not sleeping late, but that doesn't bother me, and I'm getting up one to three times a night to use the restroom.....Three times if there's a lot of snoring going on from my hubby's side of the bed! ;) I'm also sleeping more on my back, which I used to never do.
Best Moment This Week: I'm pretty excited that we reached the week of viability - feel like that's a milestone! That being said, I'd like her to cook for 16 more weeks!
I got this necklace I have on today early on in my pregnancy at a cute little jewelry store in town, but for some reason haven't worn it! Isn't it cute?
I got this necklace I have on today early on in my pregnancy at a cute little jewelry store in town, but for some reason haven't worn it! Isn't it cute?
No comments:
Post a Comment