Wednesday, August 31, 2011

25 Weeks


I'm 25 weeks today
!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of a rutabaga in weight, about 1 and a half pounds
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 13 lbs
Gender: It's a girl - Kiley Grace!
Maternity Clothes: Yes, please!
Movement: Still loving feeling her move, and move, and kick, and kick! Chris has felt her a couple times this week..I get him to feel when she's going crazy in there! Him and my mom have both said this week they felt her move around, but I didn't feel it when they did! Apparently she's moving all the time, because the doctor makes a comment about it every time he goes to listen to her heartbeat!
What I miss: Nada.
Cravings: Not any real cravings this week! I still eat a Special K strawberry fruit crisp every day, like I have for months it seems....Those are so yummy! And I also still drink my weight in Propel Zero every week!
Sleep: Sleep has been fine! This week, though, I've woken up, it seems, every morning around 2 to use the restroom and then it's so hard to go back to sleep! Not from any body discomforts....just because!
Best Moment This Week: I guess going to the doctor and finding out that her heart was sounding good, my belly was measuring right on track, and so was my weight..so all looked a-okay. I was hoping for an ultrasound, but maybe next time! :) I had my glucose test earlier this week, and haven't heard anything about that, so I hope it went well! I've been looking forward to 25 weeks too, because that just sounds far along to me! It seems like I was just at 20, so I know 30 will be here before we know it and so on!

No comments: