
I'm 32 weeks today!!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of a jicama, weight-wise, or 3 3/4 pounds. (Length: 16 3/4 inches, head to heel.)
Gender: It's a girl - Kiley Grace!
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Movement: Her movement has definitely changed this week. I feel like she's losing her space in there! I feel movement all the time, big movement! I've tried to figure out what body parts are where lately, but it's hard to tell!
What I miss: I don't really miss anything...just look forward to having my little girl in my arms and my body back to "normal" (i.e. aches and pains gone)...still enjoying this amazing gift of pregnancy!
Cravings: This week I've been craving a bowl of vanilla ice cream with graham crackers :)
Sleep: Sleep has been better this week!
Size of Baby: The size of a jicama, weight-wise, or 3 3/4 pounds. (Length: 16 3/4 inches, head to heel.)
Gender: It's a girl - Kiley Grace!
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Movement: Her movement has definitely changed this week. I feel like she's losing her space in there! I feel movement all the time, big movement! I've tried to figure out what body parts are where lately, but it's hard to tell!
What I miss: I don't really miss anything...just look forward to having my little girl in my arms and my body back to "normal" (i.e. aches and pains gone)...still enjoying this amazing gift of pregnancy!
Cravings: This week I've been craving a bowl of vanilla ice cream with graham crackers :)
Sleep: Sleep has been better this week!
Best Moment This Week: Chris was able to feel Kiley's hiccups this week! :) I also liked when she had a body part up high (she's normally very low...I feel most of her kicks in my hip bone area) and Chris and I were feeling it and trying to figure out what it was...while all along talking about how we hoped it wasn't her face or something where we were bothering her - hehe! We also had our maternity pictures taken at Centennial Park in Nashville! A few were posted on facebook, and I'm looking forward to receiving the rest in the mail! I'll post those when we receive them! I had told my mom that we kind of posed the same in all the pictures, and none of those were posted on facebook, so I know there's many more to come! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment