Thursday, November 3, 2011

34 Weeks


I'm 34 weeks today!!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of a cantaloupe, weight-wise, or 4 3/4 pounds. (Length: 18 inches, head to heel.)
Gender: It's a girl - Kiley Grace!
Maternity Clothes: Yes! (Some shirts still fit, like the ones in this picture.)
Movement: She's been moving so much today! She more feels like she's trying to break out than moving! I just feel body parts pushing out on my belly!
What I miss: I don't miss anything besides being able to move around easily...the belly is large and in charge, and bending over to pick anything up is no fun! My back and ribs hurt all the time and I have Braxton Hicks like crazy!
Cravings: chocolate/sweets, crackers/chips
Sleep: Sleep has been fine!
Best Moment This Week: I had a wonderful baby shower with my family in Columbia! It was such a blessing!! That was the best moment this week! My dad's office had him a "grandpa shower" at work and gave them a car seat, a painted wooden chair with her name on it, diapers, wipes, toys, clothes, etc!!! Chris' office had him a shower today and gave us clothes, gift cards, etc! Very blessed! :)

No comments: