I make the pies for my Gramma's house, so I spent Wednesday making pumpkin and pecan pies - yum! Chris had some friends over that night because they brought him his new bumper (the old one collided with a cat) so we ordered pizza that night!
Thursday morning we headed over to my in-laws' bright and early! I brought some pies and mac-and-cheese there! We visited all morning, watched the parade, and had a nice, yummy lunch with his parents, sisters, and nieces and nephew!

That afternoon we headed to Columbia for dinner at my Gramma's! Chris didn't even eat dinner that night..In fact, his dinner was a slice of pumpkin pie! :) I had another great meal surrounded by loved ones! We all lounged around and spent time with family that night!

Jacob & Gramma!

Recovering from all the turkey
We (me, Chris, my brothers, and sister-in-law) headed to Spring Hill at midnight to go shopping! I took an hour and a half nap before we left! We headed to Target and thought we had wasted some good sleep because there was no way we were getting in there, and we showed up 15 minutes after they opened! We walked down to Kohl's and did get some good deals there! Chris had to wait in line for probably an hour to check out! I pretty much finished my Christmas shopping, besides two things I needed to order online! While Jacob and Sara were still in line we walked back to Target and Chris and Jesse had Pizza Hut at 2 a.m. - haha! It was fun! :)
That morning, before all the other shoppers in the house were awake I headed to Belk with my mom to get Chris some Sperrys. We get them every year for him because they're half off the day after Thanksgiving! Then, after Sara got up, she and I headed to the mall, and my dad and Chris headed to all the manly stores. After that we came home and got my Gramma's house ready for Christmas! Then we headed to a sporting goods store (yes, this is my 4th shopping trip of the day), then went and had pizza, then went and decorated my Memaw's house for Christmas and visited with her! I was about to pass out from exhaustion at this point, so we went back to Gramma's and had yummy Thanksgiving leftovers!

Aunt Kim got Kiley a matching stocking like everyone else! :)
Saturday we came home and got our outside decorations up, since thankfully I had already done all the inside stuff, then I headed over and helped my mom with her tree and mantle! Chris came over to help my dad winterize his boat, then we headed home and rented a movie! Sunday, after church I took a long nap, then we had our weekly dinner at my parents'!

It was a WONDERFUL weekend spent with all my family! I love spending time with my brother and his wife, and I love when the whole family in Columbia is together! It's hard to believe that Christmas is just a few weeks away and we'll get to spend time with them again! I can't wait! I also can't wait till next week when I meet my precious daughter! :)
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and got to spend time with all the people you are thankful for!
Thursday morning we headed over to my in-laws' bright and early! I brought some pies and mac-and-cheese there! We visited all morning, watched the parade, and had a nice, yummy lunch with his parents, sisters, and nieces and nephew!

That afternoon we headed to Columbia for dinner at my Gramma's! Chris didn't even eat dinner that night..In fact, his dinner was a slice of pumpkin pie! :) I had another great meal surrounded by loved ones! We all lounged around and spent time with family that night!

Jacob & Gramma!

Recovering from all the turkey
We (me, Chris, my brothers, and sister-in-law) headed to Spring Hill at midnight to go shopping! I took an hour and a half nap before we left! We headed to Target and thought we had wasted some good sleep because there was no way we were getting in there, and we showed up 15 minutes after they opened! We walked down to Kohl's and did get some good deals there! Chris had to wait in line for probably an hour to check out! I pretty much finished my Christmas shopping, besides two things I needed to order online! While Jacob and Sara were still in line we walked back to Target and Chris and Jesse had Pizza Hut at 2 a.m. - haha! It was fun! :)
That morning, before all the other shoppers in the house were awake I headed to Belk with my mom to get Chris some Sperrys. We get them every year for him because they're half off the day after Thanksgiving! Then, after Sara got up, she and I headed to the mall, and my dad and Chris headed to all the manly stores. After that we came home and got my Gramma's house ready for Christmas! Then we headed to a sporting goods store (yes, this is my 4th shopping trip of the day), then went and had pizza, then went and decorated my Memaw's house for Christmas and visited with her! I was about to pass out from exhaustion at this point, so we went back to Gramma's and had yummy Thanksgiving leftovers!

Aunt Kim got Kiley a matching stocking like everyone else! :)
Saturday we came home and got our outside decorations up, since thankfully I had already done all the inside stuff, then I headed over and helped my mom with her tree and mantle! Chris came over to help my dad winterize his boat, then we headed home and rented a movie! Sunday, after church I took a long nap, then we had our weekly dinner at my parents'!

It was a WONDERFUL weekend spent with all my family! I love spending time with my brother and his wife, and I love when the whole family in Columbia is together! It's hard to believe that Christmas is just a few weeks away and we'll get to spend time with them again! I can't wait! I also can't wait till next week when I meet my precious daughter! :)
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and got to spend time with all the people you are thankful for!
No comments:
Post a Comment