Friday I went to the doctor and Kiley was in the same position as the week before! Everything looked good with her in the ultrasound!
Friday night the hubs and I went on a date! It ended up being the cheapest date eva! Someone at his work had given him a Red Lobster gift card at their work baby shower, so we went there for dinner, and it was delish! Then we had a free code for a movie rental, so we rented a movie, and our whole date was free! We were going to go watch Twilight, but it was all sold out!

Saturday morning my mom came and got me and we headed to Columbia! My mom, me, my Gramma, my Memaw, and Aunt Melody all headed to Christmas Village in Lawrenceburg! The only things I bought there were some no-bake cookies and a pink tutu for Kiley to wear in her newborn pics! My friend Haley and her little, sweet girl Kaizlee met us there! Then we headed to lunch, then to a store full of Christmas goodies, then back to Columbia! They have beautiful things to decorate a tree with at this store we go to, so I got some white and silver things to do a small tree in Kiley's room next year! After that we went to the Christmas Village in Columbia, and I got Kiley a Christmas tutu to wear on Christmas day with a matching bow! :) After that we had a little rest, then did some more shopping at Hobby Lobby, etc. I got our little family some stockings there that I'm going to get our initials on! We won't use them...we all have matching stockings at my grandmother's, but they look so pretty hanging on the mantle, and for $5 you can't beat it!

Sunday we took my grandmother to run some errands, had lunch together, then headed home! Chris had helped a friend work on his car all weekend, so he came home shortly after I did and we had a relaxing night!
I'm glad I got to spend the weekend with some wonderful women that I love! I look forward to this weekend every year! My family is full of traditions, and this is one that we've kept every year since I was little bitty! I can't wait to bring Kiley! :)
Friday night the hubs and I went on a date! It ended up being the cheapest date eva! Someone at his work had given him a Red Lobster gift card at their work baby shower, so we went there for dinner, and it was delish! Then we had a free code for a movie rental, so we rented a movie, and our whole date was free! We were going to go watch Twilight, but it was all sold out!

Saturday morning my mom came and got me and we headed to Columbia! My mom, me, my Gramma, my Memaw, and Aunt Melody all headed to Christmas Village in Lawrenceburg! The only things I bought there were some no-bake cookies and a pink tutu for Kiley to wear in her newborn pics! My friend Haley and her little, sweet girl Kaizlee met us there! Then we headed to lunch, then to a store full of Christmas goodies, then back to Columbia! They have beautiful things to decorate a tree with at this store we go to, so I got some white and silver things to do a small tree in Kiley's room next year! After that we went to the Christmas Village in Columbia, and I got Kiley a Christmas tutu to wear on Christmas day with a matching bow! :) After that we had a little rest, then did some more shopping at Hobby Lobby, etc. I got our little family some stockings there that I'm going to get our initials on! We won't use them...we all have matching stockings at my grandmother's, but they look so pretty hanging on the mantle, and for $5 you can't beat it!

Sunday we took my grandmother to run some errands, had lunch together, then headed home! Chris had helped a friend work on his car all weekend, so he came home shortly after I did and we had a relaxing night!
I'm glad I got to spend the weekend with some wonderful women that I love! I look forward to this weekend every year! My family is full of traditions, and this is one that we've kept every year since I was little bitty! I can't wait to bring Kiley! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment