Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mid-Week Randoms

I thought I'd share some things I've tried from Pinterest! There's not many..but the things I have tried have been great!

Is it weird that the only two recipes I've tried have had something to do with pizza? According to my husband it's not, but you can keep it to yourself if you think it's weird! :)

First is the pizza casserole that you can find HERE! I like it because it's a mix between lasagna/spaghetti/pizza. It's got egg noodles in it, which are yummy! My husband prefers it over lasagna, but that might be because of his slight obsession with pepperonis!

Next is the pepperoni roll-ups, which you can find HERE! These are super easy, with just crescent rolls, string cheese, and pepperonis, with a little pizza sauce for dipping! I made these one night for dinner and then also made them on New Year's Eve at my parents! I'm sure kids would LOVE these...since my husband does.... :)

The last thing I've tried has been this cleaning schedule that you can find HERE! It's 15-20 minutes a day to a clean house! So far I'm loving it! I used to clean my entire house top to bottom and go grocery shopping on Mondays. Well, now that I have the sweet babe that I want to stare at and love on all day, I don't want to/can't spend my whole day cleaning/grocery shopping! This breaks all the basics down over the whole week! I also like that if guests show up on a Sunday (since they do a lot more now since we have this ray of sunshine everyone wants to hold) I don't feel like my house is a mess...it just needs vacuumed, because that happens on Monday! I also think I clean better since it's just one thing a day...not trying to rush and do a bazillion things! The site also says to have a bucket in each bathroom with all the cleaning supplies you need so you're not walking back and forth across the house for everything you need for that room - Duh - Why didn't I think of that??

The last random for the day is I'm excited about getting a new vacuum cleaner! Woop woop! I don't need one, but I've been saving my pennies to go shopping...and since I haven't been out of the house much to spend said pennies, I am getting me one of these bad boys next weekend! It's the Shark Professional...bigger than the purple one they have! I'm super excited! It's supposed to not lose suction like the Dysons...and not break your bank! I was going to order on Amazon, but someone in the reviews wrote that you should print out a 20% coupon at Bed Bath & Beyond and get it there for cheaper! Thanks reviewer! :)

No comments: