Kiley is 30 weeks old!
- Thursday KG played in her swimming pool on the back porch :)


- Chris has Fridays off, and we usually stay at home all day but I had LOTS of errands. I got my hair cut, went to Wally World to get a couple new bottles because the dish washer decided to eat one, came home and did lots of vinyl, went to the post office to mail some vinyl to Canada (can't figure out over-seas shipments from home), got my oil changed, got my car washed. That afternoon we all went to Lowes and got some ice cream. THEN, that night we decided to go to the airport to watch fireworks!! We normally watch them from my parents' boat at the lake, but they were cancelled from the following night, so we decided we couldn't miss out on some fireworks. I'm so glad we went! They had them at the high school stadium the whole time I was growing up, and I went every year, but for some reason when they moved to the airport I hadn't been since then. KG loved looking at all the people and did so well with the fireworks. She only jumped once. And her bedtime is at 8:30...we were on our way home at 10:00, so she did exceptionally well!


- Saturday we went to the lake. We had a nice day on the water, then had a nice dinner at my aunt and uncle's lake house. Since the neighborhood fireworks were cancelled they still had the band play, but moved them to the house next door, so that was super convenient! We walked over, listened to music, and had some snow cones! :)





- Sunday we went to church then Chris went to Huntsville to pick up his car from being painted/fixed. Kiley and I headed to the lake again for the afternoon and got some good swims in again :)

- Monday I had bunco so Kiley and Daddy spent the evening together.


- Tuesday we had bible study.


- Wednesday was the good ol' 4th of July! My parents came to see Kiley that morning, then that evening we went to the in-law's. My father-in-law smoked turkey, pork, and ribs! I'm not a big meat lover, but I could have eaten a whole slab of those ribs. They were wonderful! We spent the afternoon blowing up water balloons and when the nieces and nephew got there we had a big fight with the whole family! We saved a few to play egg toss with later. That night we walked over to where their neighborhood was doing fireworks and watched some kids shooting some off, but ended up leaving before the main deal, since it was long past KG's bedtime with no sign of it starting..We had a great day!



No comments:
Post a Comment