Kiley is 41 weeks old!
- Thursday Kiley's fever was gone, but she wasn't quite better yet. She was very fussy and was drooling like a faucet. She would lay on my arm and my whole arm would be covered and the couch would be wet underneath, so I figure she might be pushing some teeth through. I wanted to lay around with my babe all day, but we had things to do! We went and got Mimi and took her to get her car that was being worked on, and it was nice to get out. Kiley really enjoyed it, and was less fussy. She took us to lunch and we walked around a store. We got our house sprayed that afternoon, I ran some errands when the hubs got home, then we watched "What to Expect When You're Expecting," that night and it was pretty funny!
- Friday Kiley was feeling better! She had a rash at the end of the day, so I don't know what's going on with her! We were busy, busy all day! I hadn't done my chore routine the past two days since I was nursing the sick babe, so I caught up on that, cut thousands of stickers, and painted the shed. We watched "Snow White and the Huntsman" that evening and ordered a pizza.
- Saturday we got some pots and plants for in front of the shed that we've been sprucing up. We went to a UT party at my parents' that night and ate too much chili and yummy dip. They had a nice turnout and it was nice to be able to sit on the patio and watch the game...even though the game wasn't so nice!



Kiley with her chair at Mimi and Pops'

- Swinging with Pops while watching Mommy and Daddy dominate in corn hole
- Sunday we kept our rashy baby home so not to give the nursery babies anything K's been carrying around. The hubs moved monkey grass from the front yard back to beside the shed. It looks good...but our front yard looks even more worse than it did before. We need to rent a Bobcat to get all the landscaping out... I had the folks over for dinner that night and K got to stay in her PJs all day and heal up :)



B-I-N-G-O
- Monday Kiley slept 13 1/2 hours the night before, took a 3 hour nap and a 2 hour nap. I made no-bake cookies that night and let her lick the spoon :)


"What chocolate?"
- Tuesday we went on a walk and enjoyed the new crisp air.

Kiley had her first meat experience today with turkey for lunch and chicken for dinner.
- Wednesday we visited Mimi at work for the second time this week. We picked up some casserole dishes for vinyl orders and spent the rest of the day at home.

KG loves to listen to Mommy play the piano.


Beautiful
No comments:
Post a Comment