Thursday, November 15, 2012

Week In Review

Kiley is 49 weeks old!

- Thursday we stayed in our PJs all day, and Daddy came home early, and we took a nap together...perfection!

- Friday we went and visited Mimi at work, then that night we met her and Pops for some Mexican dinner. Kiley ate the rice and beans on my plate...all the rice and beans...and I'm still feeling the effects of all those beans the next day in about 4-5 dirty diapers - lol! She loved it though!

- Saturday we put up our Christmas stuff! It was fun! I'll be at Christmas village next weekend with the babe and the hubs will be by his lonesome, and I'll help decorate 3 other houses the next weekend, so today seemed like the perfect day since we had nowhere to be. When it was all said and done I took a nap...after Taylor and Lizzy stopped by for a little bit. Kiley and I also watched the Christmas sing-along DVD together. It has the same songs that me and Jacob used to watch when we were little, plus some more. That night the hubs and I watched a movie by tree light.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- Sunday the hubs was out of town for a car show he goes to every year. K and I went to church and Mimi helped me keep the nursery. We had 3 itty bitty babies and K and her friend LilyAnne. We spent the day at Mimi and Pops'..We all took naps then headed to Big Lots to get K a Christmas Tree. The small 4 foot ones were on sale for $13 - Score! I had bought stuff last year after Christmas village to decorate this tree with while I was still pregnant...but I didn't have the tree yet! I bought white/silver mesh and some twigs for the top. K got ornaments for Christmas last year, 4 to be exact, and Mimi gave her her ornament for this year already. We went to K-Mart after that and I got K the cutest Christmas outfit and some new black dress shoes to go with it since her others were quite tight. We had a yummy dinner at Mimi and Pops' that night then headed home and put K's tree up. She only had one nap that day, so she went to bed early...I enjoyed rocking my snoring baby by the light of her Christmas tree....Nothing better than that!


- Monday
Photobucket

- Tuesday we went to a Thirty One party my friend Candi hosted at the church and got some good Christmas gifts. Kiley enjoyed acting like she was 3, or at least trying to keep up with the 3-year-olds. :)



Photobucket
No clothes riding a leopard shoe
Photobucket
First time eating Goldfish

- Wednesday Mimi watched Kiley at work while I went and had my second ultrasound of my lymph nodes done, which I later found out are normal now and don't have to be biopsied - Praise the Lord!
Photobucket
K walking to Mama

No comments: