Monday, December 31, 2012

Kiley-Isms

Photobucket
K decided to have one arm in her jacket and one arm out of her jacket...Must be the new trend for 1 year olds

Kiley has been such a hoot lately. She finally got to feeling better from her ear infections, and, boy, what a difference! I could literally not breathe last night I was laughing so hard at her dancing while we were watching a movie. She would hold her arms up like she was showing off her muscles and bend side to side at the hips, then stop and stick her head forward and move her neck side to side...That took me over the edge - lol!

We took a 2 hour nap yesterday together on the couch after lunch at church. We turned on the movie Brave but didn't really watch any of it...Daddy did! Little bit sweat all over me and it was perfection.

Photobucket

When you ask K how old she is and then say, "Are you 1?" She will hold up 1 finger and say "Twoooo!" I think 2 is her favorite word. She randomly says it A LOT. She thinks she's 2! She got moved up to the big-girl class at church this Sunday with the 2 year olds because she thinks she's big like that :)

Photobucket

Kiley pronounces her name Ki-Key

Photobucket

When you give Miss K something and say, "Say thank you" She says "Koo" I guess it's her own little abbreviation.

Photobucket

We went to Chattanooga Saturday and had such a great family day. We went to lunch with one of the hubby's old roommates, then did a little shopping. Kiley got to walk all around the Hobby Lobby that Mommy and Daddy worked at in college. We hadn't been to Chattanooga in years! We went shopping at the mall after that and I got to spend some of my JC Penny gift card from the in-laws. I got a few shirts but saved the rest for summer clothes! We had such a great time together. Kiley fell asleep in Sears...I kinda feel like falling asleep while the hubs is strolling the Sears aisles too ;)

Photobucket
K is SO silly!

Sunday our sweet niece Peyton got baptized! Our little first grade niece is now our sister in Christ :)

No comments: