Wednesday, March 20, 2013

But it was her 50th birthday!

So my mom thought I was crazy when I said the words 50th birthday reminded me of Cher on Clueless saying, "But it was his 50th birthday!" She asked the hubs if he knew what I was talking about, and of course he did, so it helped me look a little less weird in her eyes ;)

Yesterday was my sweet mom's 50th birthday! We had a great night. Dad treated us all to Red Lobster, then we went to their house for presents and ice cream cake.


 photo x110_zpsa3a262e6.jpg

I couldn't ask for a better mom! She's my best girlfriend, and I can always count on her for sound advice from "Should I buy this?" all the way up to the major, important stuff. I'm one thankful girl that she's my mom. If Kiley grows up to feel the same way about me as I do my mom I will know I have done a good job.

 photo x111_zps44e76bfc.jpg

We got mom a new Vera Bradley wallet that can fit her Iphone in it, and Dad got her two pairs of tennis shoes and some clothes that he picked out all by himself, and did a great job! I think he was a little nervous that I wasn't with him, but he did a great job! I'm normally his little elf/helper, but I got off easy this birthday!

 photo x112_zps739dcd1d.jpg

Happy birthday, Mom! I'm SO thankful for you!

No comments: