Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of an avocado -- 4.6 inches, 3.5 oz.
Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are filling in...
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 4 lbs
Gender: Right now I think it's a boy, and right now I want a boy! Last week I thought it was a girl and I wanted a girl. Needless to say, either one will be GREAT! I had an ultrasound today but its little legs were bent so we couldn't see....thankfully since Daddy wasn't there!
Maternity Clothes: I've been wearing some comfy maternity shirts. I could still wear regular, but big and comfy is always better.
Movement: I felt at least one kick this week and have felt that weird movement feeling.
What I miss: Nothing :)
Cravings: I haven't really had many cravings this week. I haven't been as hungry as the very beginning of my pregnancy.
Size of Baby: The size of an avocado -- 4.6 inches, 3.5 oz.
Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are filling in...
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 4 lbs
Gender: Right now I think it's a boy, and right now I want a boy! Last week I thought it was a girl and I wanted a girl. Needless to say, either one will be GREAT! I had an ultrasound today but its little legs were bent so we couldn't see....thankfully since Daddy wasn't there!
Maternity Clothes: I've been wearing some comfy maternity shirts. I could still wear regular, but big and comfy is always better.
Movement: I felt at least one kick this week and have felt that weird movement feeling.
What I miss: Nothing :)
Cravings: I haven't really had many cravings this week. I haven't been as hungry as the very beginning of my pregnancy.
Symptoms: Nothing new :)
Sleep: Sleep is good!
Sleep: Sleep is good!
Best Moment This Week: I had a doctor's appointment today and the baby was moving around too much to pick up the heartbeat so the doctor said, "I think your baby wants an ultrasound today." The heart rate was 149, which is lower than Kiley's EVER was, so this really makes me think it's a boy.
Worst Moment This Week: My doctor is moving!!!!!!! Ahhhh!!! Noooo!!! When he told me I said, "But you're supposed to deliver all my babies!!" He's the best and makes me feel so comfortable..I'm so sad! He is moving in July and said that he will still come back to deliver for me if I want him to, which of course I do, but that will only be do-able if I don't go into labor and we can keep it scheduled. Ch-ch-ch-changes...I'm not good with those :(
Comparison between Kiley and new baby:
A link to the past:

No comments:
Post a Comment