I'm totally in love with this weather lately, but of course it's come and will be gone tomorrow. I've been enjoying putting Kiley in shorts and dresses and spending lots of time letting her wander around outside, walking her on her bike, coloring with sidewalk chalk, and all the other fun things that warm weather bring.
 |
| One of her favorite toys is a baster |
 |
| She's the cutest thing I ever did lay eyes on :) |
 |
| "Look, Mom, I found the baster again." |
We had some friends over for a play date today! The weather was wonderful! I love that Kiley gets to hang out with these girlies so close in age to her and that I get to hang out with their mamas. They're all a month apart, Kiley being in the middle. I feel like we need to have kids over more often because "NO!" came out a lot when the girlies played with her toys. Although, before we know it Kiley will be sharing everything with her little sibling.
After they left, and after her nap, I took Kiley out to swim in her new kiddy pool.....She wasn't having it! She had gotten used to the kiddy pool at the Manchester Rec center, so I thought we'd be good....notsomuch. I did get some pretty sweet pictures of her though :)
 |
| She is a hoot! |
 |
| She likes to wrap things around the back of her neck and hold it there - haha! |
Did I mention I love the smell of baby sunscreen? Mmm...I can smell it now...Sweet springtime with my baby love :)
No comments:
Post a Comment