Shew, it's been a while since I've added our photos to the blog! You'd think I was pregnant and nesting already or something. Oh, yeah, I am! Already working on Kiley's big girl room and Weston's nursery, and also doing weird nesting stuff like cleaning the baseboards, building a 10-foot desk, finding a new kitchen table, etc. I think I'm a natural-born nest-er, but it just gets magnified times infinity while I'm pregnant. My Brain Doesn't Stop, People!
 |
| Kiley discovered Barney on the computer when we were building our desk. |
 |
| "Riding a little pony" with Mimi. |
 |
| I painted Kiley's piggies for the first time. :) |
 |
| LilyAnne came to play and Kiley wanted to sit with her....or steal her seat...Same thing! |
 |
| My loves! |
 |
| We saw Mimi at K-Mart so she bought Kiley a BIG ball! She LOVES it and has ran into things while carrying it and knocked herself down - lol! |
 |
| Columbia visit with Gramma! |
 |
| Aunt Bonnie |
 |
| This is Kiley's "baby" that she sleeps with. She was saying "Want bite?" and trying to give it her bananas. |
 |
| Miss Sarah came to play too! |
 |
| Waiting for Daddy to get home from work. (She heard his car) |
 |
| "He's right there!" |
 |
| This is her Barney concentration face |
Little Miss Kiley has been growing so much lately! She's a sweet, wild, kissable, huggable, talkative little girl who doesn't like to eat meals. She keeps our home filled with laughter and I love her to pieces!
1 comment:
She is so cute! I love those fat little thighs, I bet you just want to squeeze her all the time,lol! Her toenails are adorable, I think I need another little girl, my 13 yr old dabbed nail polish on my 18 month old son's toesnails and he screamed hysterically until she got it off. It was really funny but it made me miss little girly girls.
Post a Comment