Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

Memories were made and my heart is full at the end of this Halloween Day! 

I took the kids to trick or treat downtown this afternoon before the rain set in.  Mom and I walked around to a few of the stores and Kiley got to do her first real trick-or-treating.  My mom works downtown where they do it, so Kiley got to trick-or-treat at her work too! She got candy, crayons, a drink, a slinky, you name it!

When we got home the hubs was just getting home and we got ready and headed off to church after taking a couple pictures! Kiley had a ball in the bounce house and had her favorite food, popcorn!!

Not sure what we're looking at, but it's typical, and hilarious
Our very own Mickey and Minnie



After spending a little time at the Fall Festival at church we took them trick-or-treating at the grandparents'.  By this time the storms had set in so we skipped doing some trick-or-treating in our neighborhood and went straight for the spoiling at the grandparents'.

Kiley and her Papa


Aaaand that's a wrapper stuck to her neck - haha!
My huge 6 week old!
Mimi and Pa T with the kiddos



This is what my kiddos looked like at the end of the day....

Kiley is overdosed on candy...
while Weston is passed out




Checking out her goods when we got home


SUCH a great day! The only bummer was when I realized the video camera was still on the charger and I didn't video my Minnie and Mickey, so ya know what? I'm going to dress them up tomorrow, because 10 years from now I want to see that cutie in her costume saying "Minnie Moouuusse!"

1 comment:

Candi said...

I LOVE Kiley's face in the overdose pix! Hilarious! Your family looked picture perfect as always!