Real clever with my blog titles lately, right? Ha! Not! But I at least know I can find time to add a few pictures from the week - not so much be clever!
Little Weston is so smilely lately!
Kiley loves to be a little mama. If I leave the room and he is in his swing she will automatically try to stuff a paci in his sleeping mouth. She loves to hold his hand, like she is doing above. That night she kept laying her head on his belly.
Yesterday we went to Lebanon for Amanda's baby shower. Chris and Amanda's grandmother surprised her by flying in from Cleveland for the shower! So we got to hang out with them for the day and see Amanda get lots of goodies for her little Avery that will be arriving in February.
| Weston and his great-Nana |
| Amanda at 27 weeks with her yummy dessert bar! |
| Kiley was a fan of the dipped pretzels |
| The mommy-to-be and grandmothers-to-be |
Hope you all stay warm this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment