Friday, December 6, 2013

Weekly Snapshots

Tomorrow is Kiley's 2nd birthday party, so I thought I'd get the past week's photos up before we fill up our camera with birthday memories. 


 We sure were glad to have Uncle Jesse home for the Thanksgiving weekend!



Kiley and I made Christmas sugar cookies! My Gramma and my mom have always made them, and everybody just looves them, and I gave it my first shot! I've eaten WAY too many, but I did give lots away.  I look forward to her and I doing this together for all the holidays.  She loved playing with her own dough.  They didn't turn out as pretty as I had hoped...haven't mastered the icing yet, but they were super tasty.



Kiley had a bug this week and spewed all over me and my bathroom floor, but she's feeling much better, thankfully, since birthday girls can't be sick!




We gave Kiley her birthday present last night since the weather was still warm and the temps hadn't dropped yet...Also, it took up the whole front room! We bought an old swing set from my parents' neighbors a while back...It's older than me....and the slide had seen better days..It was metal.  We got her a new slide attachment, and she was super excited.  Chris decided to wrap the whole box! She kept saying, "Prize!!!" when she'd rip off paper.  We got it up and she got a few rides before it was too dark to stay out :)


Stay tuned for birthday fun! I'm so excited for Kiley's birthday party...She's going to have so much fun, and I'm sure my emotions will get to me this weekend..that mean ol' Father Time turning my first born into a 2 year old!

No comments: