Saturday, January 18, 2014

Four Months

Weston, buddy, you are four months old!!! You're such a blessing to me and  your daddy.  Every day I look at you and think, "Wow, God is good!" You are so squishy, happy, and just a joy!


 For some reason every picture you were smiling in the camera decided to focus on the chair and you were blurry - big thumbs down.

You weigh 16 lb and are 26 in long.  You're in the 75th-90th percentiles for height and weight.

Your eyes are still blue and y our hair a light brown.  You just moved up to a size 3 diaper since we were out of 2s, and you're in 3-6 month clothes.

 
 You drool and spit, oh, 24/7.  We've started having you wear a bib so you're not soaking wet all day.

You've started really playing with toys.  You grab them and bring them straight to da mouth!  Nom nom.

You sleep anywhere from 8-9 at night to 6-9:30 in the morning.  You're a good sleeper! You take 3-4 naps a day.  You only started taking naps in your crib after Christmas.  Before you just took them in the swing and on me, but I've let you have your good sleep now, and only smuggle you onto the couch once a day for a cuddle nap.  Well...I'm cuddling and you're napping!


You kind of love baths.  You LOVE them when they're in the sink by yourself and I put your legs up and just let your body float in the water.  You're SO comfortable there.  When I put you in the bath seat in the bath with your sister you are happy then scared, happy then scared.  She kinda scares you in the bath - haha!

Your little feetsies are so ticklish!

You don't use a paci.  I only attach one to you for church.  You suck on your pointer finger, occasionally your thumb, and occasionally one of my fingers!


You rolled over from front to back for the first time this month! You do it all the time!


You love for us to hold your hands and let you stand up like a big boy.  You also like to sit up like a big boy.  Sometimes you'll be sitting in my lap and be right at the right position to sit by yourself without assistance for a few minutes, but you definitely need to work on those abs before you start sitting up on your own all the time ;)

Your baby babble has been sounding more like talking lately.  When I rock you to sleep and you're fighting it you do this funny talking cry.  It's kinda cute, if I do say so myself.


You're such a blessing.  These past 4 months have been the best.  I love you more than I could every describe, more than you'll ever know, until you have your own baby one day.  My heart is just so full with love for you, Weston.  You bring me so much joy.  I could kiss your squishy face all day, and I do, and I will go do that right now :)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I think he is the best snuggler in the nursery! He is such a sweet boy!