
I went to Chattanooga this Thursday because I had a court reporting certification test on Friday. I passed it! woo hoo! Now I just have to pass the 3 other parts...... Friday, after my test, we went and did some shopping. We had won a whole bunch of things at a car show last time I was there, and that included a $45.00 gift certificate to Carraba's, so we had a wonderful dinner that night! It was yummy! Saturday we went to Rock City! It was a beautiful day, and we had a lot of fun! After that Chris had a car meet to go to. He took some pictures, hopefully to sell a few online and maybe make some future clients. I had to walk around with his flash and the white umbrella attached to it while he took pictures! haha! I felt just a little silly. We went to the park and took some pictures after that, because it's been a little over a year since we took our last ones. That is where our new header picture on this blog is from. Chris says that he doesn't like monograms, but he put the D on there, so he must secretly like them! lol Saturday night we went to a cookout for my friend Jennifer's husband's birthday. My roommate from two years ago was there too! It was good to see them both. It was fun! We all went and saw Saw V after that! We had a great weekend!

I look like I'm floating!

Chris not-so smiling for the camera!

Me on the swing-a-long bridge!
No comments:
Post a Comment